Iss Pop-House, my trance music project.
I have my music project on Youtube[Image: bg_krp.png]

[Image: pic.png]
Iss Pop-House

"If you could change your being to attain gardens wouldn´t you?" 

"Iss Pop-House Is is a musician, researcher and developer, and was a Trance Music producer and a spiritual contemporary in the 90s Indie Trance Music culture, with peace greetings, unitarian monotheistic transcendent sentiments, no vain egos or poses, space images, non-racism, peace, self-realization philosophy, good not bad productions principles, and afterlife motifs, and found Islam to be a deeper spirituality. "A Red Balloon Over Arcadya" is "the second chapter", and a contemporary musicvideo series about this and disassociation from pantheonic worship, and the trend and development of a more transcendent zén concept of "the only gôdh" Ynnyc. Ynnyc Is The Bôss Of Wôrlds, The Gentle, The Grêat. And replacing The Bible and its distortions, with The Quran, being Enligthened."

About author:

In his childhood, he played the homeorgan. And he was the sensible little brother.
In his adolescence he became an actor in early independent homecomputer scene, where he had a top 1 result as Bit, with the track "Bit Sounds", on the Amiga homecomputer in 1992. A playlist of related precursor Bit material is here.
In 1993 was asked to play on the first Trance Music party in the area, known for making a "more melodic electronic music variant" on the Amiga, now connected to external 30+ channels gear, replacing the whole classical orchestra in a génre known as Trance Music, also inspired by transcendence in philosophy. Being one of the people part of developing the trance music genre.
In 2000 was top artist locally as Bit on mp3.com, the first streaming service. One of these tracks "Luv'heart" is featured in this video-series, which the demoversion of actually was made on a Mac running Cubase, and mastered version was done on PC, running Logic, so having experience with several platforms.
In 2001 Starts studies of Islam, as principles of Islam, is a perfected version of the indie peace & love ("PLUR") trance culture he is in. Also starts work with an anti-loudnesswar sound DSP project.
In 2006 was featured as "worldclass sound" in the local news, with his anti-loudness war sound DSP.
2015 Had a top 1% result on Academia.edu, with his summary of studies and research on Islam, and starts a followup music concept, that becomes Iss Pop-House, on his own label Ynnyc Is Not A Trinity. I have never believed in the trinity" he says, so "this is a good label name, particulary now with a zén concept. A name reflecting an enligthened paradigm, and a universalization of my stance for everyone who wants".
2016 Starts an available source project, that became the initiative "Ynnyc Is Not A Trinity O S", which is BSD based, and "all about fair percentages in cyberspace" which he believes finally will yield The Good OS, based on monotheistic principles, and readied the second version of his anti-loudness war sound DSP, which he feels has remedied loudness war artifacts completely.
2017 Did the "Red Balloon Over Arcadya" musicvideoseries on Youtube, where he realizes Ynnyc Is The Bôss Of Wôrlds, The Gentle, The Grêat. And replaces The Bible with The Quran, being Enlightened."

He hopes this project will represent monotheistic culture in the best way, and pop-spirituality.
Peace.
Iss Pop-House AKA Ywe Cærlyn
Musician, Researcher, Programmer                                            Léad                
Ynnyc Is Not A Trinity                                       Ynnyc Is Not A Trinity OS