Nyt Cloud
Prayer, Keyphrases And Central Information - Printable Version

+- Nyt Cloud (https://nyt.cloud)
+-- Forum: Category (https://nyt.cloud/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: A Bōss of the Wôrlds Without Company Theistic Research (https://nyt.cloud/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Prayer, Keyphrases And Central Information (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Prayer, Keyphrases And Central Information - Ywe Cærlyn - 06-22-2018

I can start with the prayer, and some keyphrases. Our culture is a christian-zënbuddhistic culture. When understood and perfected, it is muslim. And The Bible, without obtuseness, is a Quran, and so replaces it.

The quranic prayer, in a fluent translation, with 1:1 cultural compatibility, keeping all monotheistic developments is:

For Uggun, The Géntle, The Grêat.
Hailed Be Uggun, Bōss Of The Wôrlds, The Géntle, The Grêat.
Guarder of The Time of Doom.
You we revére, and you we petition.
Guide us on the course that is virtuous,
the course to whom favours are granted,
and not vengeance granted, nor straying.

Analysing The Quranic language, in some places I have had to use special signs, and abbreviations to get closer to a monotheistic dialect, and with this prayer I tried to keep the wordlenght similar, for an accurate feel aswell. It turned out very good. I am also using a reconstructed concept of The Goḣd, Uggun, without the trinity, that has the same meaning as Allah, considering the special translations, in the translated prayer, as the arabic version with Allah, so also a translation of "Allah".

The linguistics of "God" actually goes back to the first concept of belief, corrected as "the goḣd" (Al-Ilah), that is refined through other prophets, and becomes a concept one adhéres to. "bōss of the wôrlds, without company". Which I have reconstructed and recovered the full (non-triune) name as Uggun. Which is the goḣd, without trinitarian regression. This after zën/transcendent focus meditation, in the contemporary time, based on my own faith, that has worked for me. And according to the longer past trend of a more transcendent concept, influenced by zën, and unitarian intellectualism. Uggun is void of needs. A development in the "west" of Uggun himself. And it is 1:1 compatible with the arabic script linguistics Allah, that also is the latest concept of prophets, and adhéred to, so also a translation of this, into our own germanic language, which is a branch of the indo-european language family, spoken by Adam. His also a non-triune concept. The modern latin alphabet seems adapted to monotheism, where the lowercase and highercase variations of letters, seems to serve the purpose of expressing the original religion of "do not eat of the forbidden tree". We are also using the Lucida Console font, that seems to be a digitized script variant.

[Image: Dispilio_%20Artifact.png]
The Dispilio Artifact, dated to approx 5200 BC, proto-indo-europe, probably Adams original tablet, and a teaching
that logically needs to happen for civilization to start. That in The Bible was associated with the later reverse shamanic addition,
that was included in The Bible. Not present In The Quran.
Changing to a zën-realized concept of The Goḣd, deassociates this also, in our culture, formalizing "zën", and taking it back to Abrahamic religion.

Harmonizing east and west. And compatible with the "direct reality" view of buddhists. But even arabic names like Shamash (sun) and Qamar (moon), become coherent in our culture with this, and shows the quranic arabic linguistics are quite optimal, though some of it a bit incompatible with our culture, and thus misunderstood.

Looking at the trend of for instance the word "zen" itself, chan/seon/zen, seeing it move towards an enligthened state without vain attachments or innovations, and knowing many of these expressions are from different alphabets, we can write it as zën, in this alphabet, and it is a submitted principle and a muslim state, without idolatry, and we can see that this once was Ibrahimic religion. The hindu and christian concept of godconsciousness, better expressed in the buddhistic "I am awake", and perfected in the muslim "Having Taqwa".

[Image: Zun.png]

And it is not at all "Ufos" that are coming with superior knowledge either. It seems a hallucinogenic metaphor, and it is indeed próféts and The Quran is superior knowledge. The hippies later greeted eachothers with peace greetings also, though also with unwanted associations, and this we want out. Some new agers seem closer to the real idea, but a pure philosophy is needed, and clean religious attitude with whole pattern of behaviour paradigm, such as Islam.

Probable words for import are Shamash, Qamar, and also for instance mushrik/mushrikeans for those who commit Shirk ("idolatry"), Shirk being a probably word for import aswell (Uggun is far above shirk). With devotê/devotêans being a likely candidate for translation of "muslim". Halal and Haram food, already working well in our culture (legal or not foodtypes in Islam). Islam meaning "adhération" but since it is closely related to muslim, maybe "Dêvox". The modified Idhole for the arabic word Taghut. And some expressions like jinn, are already translated, adding a special sign, we get closest such as Géni. The word "angel" I also replaced with the Quranic original, Malaika, since it seems to be a hallucinogenic variant of this. Tawhid is translatable with Theísm. Some of these are also known in jewish variants, and the word Shamash can even be seen in old Mesopotamian culture. And The Quran (The Script) also states that the religion is perfected in it, and that we have also taken into account, and this is the closest possible translation done. One can even try the original names of Uggun used in the prayer: Uggun is Rahman Rahim.

Do note that we have nothing to do with the Sunni or shia-séct or any séct, as indeed The Quran states not to have, or support any teaching of "Sunna Mohammed (typically spelled wrong, right spelling is Muhammad)". The Quran only talks of Sunnathullah. (The ways of Uggun).

There is just one One: "Goḣd" (english) "Ghud" Norwegian, "Goth" (German), "Koda" (Iranian) ... 

Considering our linguistic inheritance, Nórge, becomes the right words for "Norway" aswell, where an Adamically influenced primary industry was fishing/agriculture before 1000AD, and really become "christian" at that time, often associated with stories of "Harald Hårfagre". Later highly influenced by Buddhism, and gains a more transcendent view of The Goḣd, and mainstream talk of "egolessness", and in these days, perfected in the muslim view of the world. Where egho is "nafs" (sêlf). Atleast for scholars, and probably in 20 years for many others indeed many say. Indeed when you speak, one does put a bit of pressure on the ó of Nórge, and it is a development of Uggun himself, making it a more muslim nation.

Islam is indeed the fastest growing religion. Improving monotheism only, with a major change being interest free banking, as one might humorously say. On the whole, a progression overall.

Some other examples: Irán, Néderland, etc. Japan seems to not need one. And not America either. And a ĝ for Enĝland. A lot of the times these concept seem quite close to monotheism, and one can sometimes just add a ´ like one pronounces it, getting a more monotheistic dialect, or other special sign, considering linguistic developments, from Adams time, harmonizing indeed monotheistic teachings. "All societies had a prófet (rasul)" - Quran.

And the teaching of "Uggun Is The Creator Of The Cosmoses And The Ard",  (monotheistic dialect, with arabic borrowwords/replacements) is well-known. Also that of "7 Cosmoses above eachother".

And I suggest using The Script names of prófets, for instance Isa. "We took Isa up to ourself" - Quran.  Earlier scripture also denotes Isa, as "Is" without vowels as they often were. With a classic faith, with an aftlife:

[2:168] Do not pursue the footprints of Shaytan.
[4:143] Verily, two-timers shall be in the deepest lows of the fire.
[2:25] And give good tidings to those who have faith, and do good deeds, that for they, gardens with riverflows underneath.

[3:18] Uggun testifies that there is no goḣd but him, and so do the malaika and those having grasp, standing just. There is no goḣd, but He, The Most Mighty, The Knowledgeable.
[17:77] You will not find in our customs any revision.
[44:29] Muhammad is the prófet of Uggun.
[33:45]. ..Oh Póst Indeed we have sent you. (example translation, work in progress).

Our history indeed goes back to Adam, and The Original Quran seems to be an accurate account of it. 
Many places Buddhism (~0AD) influenced the interpretations, Buddhism being a canon of teachings, written by Buddha, itself being influenced by Zarathustrianism (-2200BC) "Right Mind, Right Action" which seems to be remains of Ibrahimic religion, now polytheistic, and later Daoistic philosophy (~500AD), and its transcendence, loosely based on the same, bringing teachings of egolessness and transcendence back to christianity, from zën-buddhism. And Wu Wei becomes a "submitted principle" in Daoism. Filtering out regressions in religion, unoriginal scripture, vain goḣds, and egoassociations. And zën becomes a modern way of deassociating from the pantheon. Also influences the modern day unitarian intellectualism. Which has taken me to deep zën, where there is nothing but submitted principles. And this transcendent trend leading to the clean, and deepest zën absolute reality unitarian concept: Uggue, The Tôp, The Grând, and enligthenment. And when associated teachings are perfected, we get The Quran. "I have perfected your religion" - Quran. Taking our society further. In modern times often said "with universalization, getting a broader reach, and getting potentiality blocks out". With such a multicultural concept, broader appeal than ever. Not only logically, but absolutely, as direct reality would imply, and a standard language, and here I am also showing examples of a research dialect. And "Uggun is the best teacher" -  Quran.

Realized from the deepest zën, transcendent like Dao, harmonizes with old doomsday faith back to Adam, is a unitarian concept of The Goḣd, and could even be seen as a proper realization what of "YHWH" is about, which itself seems to be a reconstruction of old Adamic faith, though mistakenly including the second tree innovation, which I have ommitted, so an earlier attempt at the same, concept wise. So now, in religion science, "Yahwist" and "Elohim" source are synced.  "Uggun is the source of peace" - Quran.

[Image: earth_from_space_hidef.jpg]

We also looked at the overview effect, which indeed is very interesting. "I have decreed Islam as your religion" states The Quran. Where the main teaching is Uggun Is Bōss of the Wôrlds. He has no company.

Religion still is rejection of vain goḣds.

And so the adhérance to Islamic doctrine, where the monotheism and realities are taught, and the Ibrahimic main statement "Uggun is the only goḣd".

And looking at this we are some dots, letters and abbreviations away from a revealed monotheistic dialect, and a monotheologic renaissance. 

In popular standard language, Uggun Is Bōss  Over All Things. In later developed language, Uggun is The Transcendent.

And from my research, and the knowledge endowed to me by Uggun concluding this trend, and as a perfection of the age of reason society, one should be moving further away from the trinity, as necessary, reflecting an enligthened paradigm. The trinity should go out of our churches. Earlier monotheism is without it, and this zën-concept has associations to it and doomsday faith. Uggun is to our society, what Allah is to arabic society. And with such a zën-concept, only reality and reduction of linguistics to accepted religious sentiments, anti-idolatry and a managable level, and the accepted paradigm, the original conformance and compliance is relevant, and real monotheism. And indeed as idolatry is typical in media, the concept of The Goḣd grows stronger, broader and more universal aswell, and unifying multicultural believers. A progress of society indeed.

"And remember our worshippers Ibrahim, Ishaq and Yaqub, being strong and visionary". - Quran (38:45). 

Let us agree to worship Uggun without attributing him company.

Hailed Be Uggun.

Peace.